Parapac Plus 310 Transport Ventilator
Designed specifically for use by respiratory therapists, paramedics, and trained emergency personnel, paraPAC enables greater control of breathing parameters.
The dual controls allow easy selection of tidal volume and frequency to match your patient's ventilatory requirements.
Suitable for ventilation during emergency or controlled transportation of adults, children and infants. MRI compatibility gives maximum flexibility for transport within the hospital.
- Separate controls for tidal volume and frequency.
- Unique CMV/Demand - Demand feature.
- Patented mode of operation.
- Adjustable pressure relief with audible alarm.
- Air mix facility.
- Optional PEEP facility.
- Integrated pressure monitoring/alarm system.
- MRI compatible up to 3 Tesla.
- Low gas supply indicator.
- Pneumatically powered.
- Lightweight and durable.
Weight : 2.4kg
Dimensions : 240 x 165 x 93mm
Tidal Volume : 70-1500ml