Attack winter head on with QUREMED!POSTED ON 17 May 2013
Staying fit and healthy this season with QUREMED is easy.
With the cold and flu season fast approaching infection control and protecting your health is of the highest importance.
Watch out for cold and flu symptoms and attack them head on.
Make sure to drink plenty of fluids and stay hydrated throughout the day.
We have a range of products available to sustain your health and energy throughout the winter period.
Check out QUREMEDS feature products on the website available to you now.
Make sure to stock up on:
- Vitamin C and Zinc to boost your immune system
- Hand Sanitisers to combat the spread of germs
- Tissues for sniffles
- Berocca to keep you sustained throughout the day
- Cold and flu tablets to keep you going when the flu tries to knock you down
- Cough lozenges to soothe your sore throat
- Lip balm to protect chapped lips as the temperature drops
- Antiseptic gargle to kill germs
- Make sure you've been immunized
If you have any further questions please give us a call on 1300 787 379
Check out Hand Hygiene Australia for images and how to's
More news articles:
- QureMed Launched
- Attack winter head on with QUREMED!
- QureMed Service Team Takes Flight
- Hydration December
- QureMed changes things up!
- New Intraosseous Device at QureMed
- MNRI Conference 2014
- Mine Emergency Rescue Competition 2014
- Perth 400 V8 Supercars with Medical Air & Wilson Medic One
- QureMed Jumps on the Social Media Bandwagon
- QureMed visits Deutschland
- QureMed Heads Underground
- If your heart suddenly stopped who would save you?
- New Clinell Range
- Public access to Defibrillators in WA
- QureMed supplies to the largest natural resource project in the world
- QureMed Expands Across Australia
- CRP & Defibrillator Access Key to Resuscitation Success Rates
- It's not everyday you supply medical equipment & supplies to a floating hotel
- Washing Machine for Volunteer Fire Fighters
- QureMed Service team takes on new heights!
- QGC Service Trip for International SOS
- Do you have access to an AED at your workplace?