Have you met Beaty?POSTED ON 01 November 2019
EARLY HIGH-QUALITY CPR CAN HELP SAVE LIVES!
- Beaty is designed to help increase the effectiveness of CPR by giving audio guidance during an emergency.
- The Beaty device works by signalling exactly how effective your compressions are during CPR.
- When the proper pressure depth of 5cm is reached, Beaty will alert users with a loud beat.
- Audible feedback
- Weighing 136 grams
- Battery included
- Fits in the palm of your hand
- Red & white colour
CLICK HERE TO BUY YOUR BEATY NOW!
More news articles:
- QureMed Launched
- Attack winter head on with QUREMED!
- QureMed Service Team Takes Flight
- Hydration December
- QureMed changes things up!
- New Intraosseous Device at QureMed
- MNRI Conference 2014
- Mine Emergency Rescue Competition 2014
- Perth 400 V8 Supercars with Medical Air & Wilson Medic One
- QureMed Jumps on the Social Media Bandwagon
- QureMed visits Deutschland
- QureMed Heads Underground
- If your heart suddenly stopped who would save you?
- New Clinell Range
- Public access to Defibrillators in WA
- QureMed supplies to the largest natural resource project in the world
- QureMed Expands Across Australia
- CRP & Defibrillator Access Key to Resuscitation Success Rates
- It's not everyday you supply medical equipment & supplies to a floating hotel
- Washing Machine for Volunteer Fire Fighters
- QureMed Service team takes on new heights!
- QGC Service Trip for International SOS
- Do you have access to an AED at your workplace?
- Have you met Beaty?