It's not everyday you supply medical equipment & supplies to a floating hotelPOSTED ON 28 April 2016
QureMed have been lucky enough to supply medical consumables, pharmaceuticals and equipment to Floatel - who provide offshore floatels (floating hotels) for industries working in some of the harshest environments in the world.
Floatels current contract with Wheatstone draws to a close at the end of the month and sadly so does our business supplying goods with Floatel.
QureMed have currently been supplying the medical goods and consumables to Floatel's vessel Endurance. Floatel Endurance was designed for operations in the North Seas and Norwegian Continental Shelf, a region that has strict regulatory requirements and some of the world's harshest environments.
Features of the Endurance Vessel
- A fully equipped hospital is located on the 3rd deck with direct stretcher access to elevator and easy access to helideck.
- 440 single bed cabins for accommodation
- Mess room and recreation facilities
- Helicopter deck
- 75 office work stations
- Workshop facilities
- Two large cranes
- Main deck area of 2200m2
- Overall length 105m
The Endurance vessel is located on the Wheatstone platform, which is the largest gas processing platform ever installed in Australia. It is the largest float-over installation Chevron has ever delivered globally, Located 200km north of Onslow off WA's Pilbara coast.
It's been a great experience for QureMed to work with a variety of clients and Floatel has been an absolute pleasure. It's not every day you can say you helped to supply a hospital on a floating hotel!
More news articles:
- QureMed Launched
- Attack winter head on with QUREMED!
- QureMed Service Team Takes Flight
- Hydration December
- QureMed changes things up!
- New Intraosseous Device at QureMed
- MNRI Conference 2014
- Mine Emergency Rescue Competition 2014
- Perth 400 V8 Supercars with Medical Air & Wilson Medic One
- QureMed Jumps on the Social Media Bandwagon
- QureMed visits Deutschland
- QureMed Heads Underground
- If your heart suddenly stopped who would save you?
- New Clinell Range
- Public access to Defibrillators in WA
- QureMed supplies to the largest natural resource project in the world
- QureMed Expands Across Australia
- CRP & Defibrillator Access Key to Resuscitation Success Rates
- It's not everyday you supply medical equipment & supplies to a floating hotel
- Washing Machine for Volunteer Fire Fighters
- QureMed Service team takes on new heights!
- QGC Service Trip for International SOS
- Do you have access to an AED at your workplace?