New Clinell RangePOSTED ON 21 April 2015
QureMed have a wide range of new products available
Clinell Hygeine Wipes - Universal Range
MULTI-PURPOSE UNIVERSAL WIPES TO CLEAN & DISINFECT
Clinell Universal Wipes provide a range of products for hands, surface disinfection and cleaning of non-invasive medical devices. Containing a unique, patented antimicrobial formula they can be used as a disinfectant, detergent and hand wipe - replacing the need for multiple wipes and surface cleaners.
Proven to kill at least 99.999% of germs - Clinell Universal Wipes are one of the most effective antimicrobial products on the market.
* ACCORDING TO EUROPEAN STANDARD TESTS: EN1275, EN1276, EN12054, EN14245, EN14561, EN14562 & EN14563.
Clinell Detergent Wipe Range
DETERGENT RANGE MULTI-SURFACE GENERAL CLEANING / DAMP DUSTING
ULTRA-LOW SMEAR FORMULA
ALCOHOL & DISINFECTANT FREE
Clinell Detergent Wipes provide an ideal choice for multi-surface general cleaning and damp dusting. Specially formulated to thoroughly remove dirt from hard surfaces, the wipes offer a convenient and effective way to clean prior to disinfection.
Clinell Sporicidal Wipes Range
SPORICIDAL WIPES PATENTED FORMULA SAFER THAN CHLORINE TABLETS
CLEANS & DISINFECTS
Clinell Spill Wipe Range
SPILL WIPES REVOLUTIONARY, SIMPLE, ONE-STOP SOLUTION FOR BLOOD & BODY FLUIDS
1 X SPILL WIPE
2 X DISINFECTANT WIPES
QUICK, EFFICIENT & SAFE
Clinell Spill Wipes is a patented revolutionary new product specifically developed to deal with bodily fluid spills in a quick and efficient manner. It is the first of its kind and will change the way blood and bodily fluid spills are dealt with. They are a direct replacement for current blood spill kits which consist of chlorine tablets and granules, diluters and scoopers. The traditional method is a time consuming process which is often neglected by nursing staff due to the inconvenience of using such products. This innovative product will have a major effect on dealing with spills and will save a hospital time and money as well as increase compliance.
It consists of a super absorbent pad, measuring 40x40cm, containing a special 2 layered non woven covered with a plastic backing. This pad will absorb up to a litre of fluid and once absorbed the fluid will trigger an oxidative reaction within the pad itself which will neutralise all the pathogens within the spill. It also comes with two individually wrapped disinfectant wipes to complete the clean and allow any staining from the original spill to be removed.
The high level disinfectant reaction comes from the generation of peracetic acid and hydrogen peroxide within the super absorbent pad. It is proven to kill all known micro-organisms associated with blood, vomit, urine and faecal spills. This includes hepatitis B & C, HIV, Clostridium difficile and Norovirus etc...
Clinell Spill Wipes replaces chlorine based spill kits which are time consuming and hazardous to use. It is a first of its kind and will change the way bodily fluid spills are dealt with. In summary it is a simple, quick and highly effective product which replaces the need for expensive, difficult and dangerous to use chlorine granule spill kits.
Sign in to view the full Clinell range.
More news articles:
- QureMed Launched
- Attack winter head on with QUREMED!
- QureMed Service Team Takes Flight
- Hydration December
- QureMed changes things up!
- New Intraosseous Device at QureMed
- MNRI Conference 2014
- Mine Emergency Rescue Competition 2014
- Perth 400 V8 Supercars with Medical Air & Wilson Medic One
- QureMed Jumps on the Social Media Bandwagon
- QureMed visits Deutschland
- QureMed Heads Underground
- If your heart suddenly stopped who would save you?
- New Clinell Range
- Public access to Defibrillators in WA
- QureMed supplies to the largest natural resource project in the world
- QureMed Expands Across Australia
- CRP & Defibrillator Access Key to Resuscitation Success Rates
- It's not everyday you supply medical equipment & supplies to a floating hotel
- Washing Machine for Volunteer Fire Fighters
- QureMed Service team takes on new heights!
- QGC Service Trip for International SOS
- Do you have access to an AED at your workplace?