New Intraosseous Device at QureMedPOSTED ON 13 February 2014
The new Sternal Intraosseous Device designed for first responders
- The fastest, easiest all-in-one sternal intraosseous (IO) infusion device
- Vascular access within 10 seconds
- Unintimidating; without exposed needles or drills
- Easy to learn. Difficult to forget
This device is a must for any first responders or first receivers.
When seconds count, you need the easiest, most reliable all-in-one sternal IO that simply works.
Order yours HERE
More news articles:
- QureMed Launched
- Attack winter head on with QUREMED!
- QureMed Service Team Takes Flight
- Hydration December
- QureMed changes things up!
- New Intraosseous Device at QureMed
- MNRI Conference 2014
- Mine Emergency Rescue Competition 2014
- Perth 400 V8 Supercars with Medical Air & Wilson Medic One
- QureMed Jumps on the Social Media Bandwagon
- QureMed visits Deutschland
- QureMed Heads Underground
- If your heart suddenly stopped who would save you?
- New Clinell Range
- Public access to Defibrillators in WA
- QureMed supplies to the largest natural resource project in the world
- QureMed Expands Across Australia
- CRP & Defibrillator Access Key to Resuscitation Success Rates
- It's not everyday you supply medical equipment & supplies to a floating hotel
- Washing Machine for Volunteer Fire Fighters
- QureMed Service team takes on new heights!
- QGC Service Trip for International SOS
- Do you have access to an AED at your workplace?