Public access to Defibrillators in WAPOSTED ON 11 June 2015
In the past few months, Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) has been the focus of many news stories around the world, and it's not just the elderly or the unfit that are affected. Sadly within the span of a week three high profile young athletes suffered sudden cardiac arrest and died. These athletes were all under the age of 30 with no history of cardiovascular disease. SCA often strikes without warning and with little or no symptoms.
SCA is an unknown killer of over 30'000 Australians every year. Heart disease is number two on the list for the world's biggest killers just behind cancer. However cardiovascular diseases as a whole is still the most common cause of death in Australia. Not every death is preventable - but with the proper preparation and training the lives of so many Australians could potentially be saved.
Access to a defibrillator is vital to success survival rates of individuals suffering from SCA. Public access to a defibrillator and CPR training are also items that the WA governments are yet to establish unlike the majority of other states across Australia.
Improving the outcomes for SCA should be at the forefront of any facilities first aid plan.
If your facility, school or club is seeking a first aid package that won't break your budget, call us to discuss your options. We have a range of AED's from all the major brands and can customise first aid packages to suit almost any budget. The brands we support all adhere to the high standards and testing for medical devices.
Our AED Package is available for under $2500, well below the cost of competitor Programs.
AED PUBLIC ACCESS PACKAGE
- 1 x Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
- 2 x Defibrillator Electrode Pads
- 1 x Charge Pack
- 1 x Operators Manual & DVD Instructions
- 1 x Carry Case
- 1 x Wall Mount Bracket
- 1 x Ambu Rescue Mask & First Responder Kit
- 1 x AED Wall Sign
- Service Maintenance Program with annual service and battery replacement reminders. Loan unit supplied in the event of faulty unit or service required off site
OPTIONAL First Aid & AED Training Courses starting at $250
More news articles:
- QureMed Launched
- Attack winter head on with QUREMED!
- QureMed Service Team Takes Flight
- Hydration December
- QureMed changes things up!
- New Intraosseous Device at QureMed
- MNRI Conference 2014
- Mine Emergency Rescue Competition 2014
- Perth 400 V8 Supercars with Medical Air & Wilson Medic One
- QureMed Jumps on the Social Media Bandwagon
- QureMed visits Deutschland
- QureMed Heads Underground
- If your heart suddenly stopped who would save you?
- New Clinell Range
- Public access to Defibrillators in WA
- QureMed supplies to the largest natural resource project in the world
- QureMed Expands Across Australia
- CRP & Defibrillator Access Key to Resuscitation Success Rates
- It's not everyday you supply medical equipment & supplies to a floating hotel
- Washing Machine for Volunteer Fire Fighters
- QureMed Service team takes on new heights!
- QGC Service Trip for International SOS
- Do you have access to an AED at your workplace?