QureMed changes things up!POSTED ON 30 January 2014
Those of you who frequently visit the QureMed website may have noticed a few changes. The new look the website has taken on is aimed to keep you, our customers, up to date with what is happening here at QureMed!
We have introduced a couple of new features to provide you with up to date information to make the website easier to navigate as well as making your online purchasing process simple and more efficient.
Previously, QureMed only sold exclusively to members. Now the public has access to a wide range of products and equipment. QureMed now offers Australia wide shipping to the general public, a feature that we hope will make your online shopping experience more convenient.
From the team at QureMed!
More news articles:
- QureMed Launched
- Attack winter head on with QUREMED!
- QureMed Service Team Takes Flight
- Hydration December
- QureMed changes things up!
- New Intraosseous Device at QureMed
- MNRI Conference 2014
- Mine Emergency Rescue Competition 2014
- Perth 400 V8 Supercars with Medical Air & Wilson Medic One
- QureMed Jumps on the Social Media Bandwagon
- QureMed visits Deutschland
- QureMed Heads Underground
- If your heart suddenly stopped who would save you?
- New Clinell Range
- Public access to Defibrillators in WA
- QureMed supplies to the largest natural resource project in the world
- QureMed Expands Across Australia
- CRP & Defibrillator Access Key to Resuscitation Success Rates
- It's not everyday you supply medical equipment & supplies to a floating hotel
- Washing Machine for Volunteer Fire Fighters
- QureMed Service team takes on new heights!
- QGC Service Trip for International SOS
- Do you have access to an AED at your workplace?