QureMed Heads UndergroundPOSTED ON 02 December 2014
Sunrise Dam Gold Mine Servicing
Sunrise Dam Gold Mine lies to the east of Lake Carey in the northern goldfields of WA, some 770km north-east of Perth, 220km North North-East of Kalgoorlie, and 55km South of Laverton. Formerly an open cut mine the operation has expanded to both a large open pit and an underground mine. The mine has produced some 5 million ounces of gold over the past ten years. The mine has been in operation since 1995 and in 2008 the underground mine reached a depth of 440m.
Our service technician has been out servicing the medical gasses and medical equipment on the mines to ensure optimal safety and quality assurance. Due to the depth and high degree of risk associated with servicing the underground mines an extensive amount of safety forms and inductions must be carried out before anyone new steps on site. Sunrise Dam operations have been high performers in safety and mine site operations being awarded the Global Safety Award trophy by Anglo Gold Ashanti in 2013.
Abandoned prospectors home on the outskirts of Sunrise Dam. Our Technician is enjoying a well-deserved break after a long day of servicing the equipment.
Show-casing the large salt deposits at Sunrise Dam.
Our technician being shown the equipment used on the mine site. This truck take 235 tonnes (1 ton being equal to 5 grams of gold) the max speed fully loaded is 10km/h. The fuel consumption is 328L/km and tank can take over 4000L and the exhaust temperatures reach over 6000 degrees celcius.
Our technicians along with our service strategy have enabled us to build strong customer relations to meet the expectations of our customers and provide high quality preventative maintenance of Biomedical Gas Equipment.
More news articles:
- QureMed Launched
- Attack winter head on with QUREMED!
- QureMed Service Team Takes Flight
- Hydration December
- QureMed changes things up!
- New Intraosseous Device at QureMed
- MNRI Conference 2014
- Mine Emergency Rescue Competition 2014
- Perth 400 V8 Supercars with Medical Air & Wilson Medic One
- QureMed Jumps on the Social Media Bandwagon
- QureMed visits Deutschland
- QureMed Heads Underground
- If your heart suddenly stopped who would save you?
- New Clinell Range
- Public access to Defibrillators in WA
- QureMed supplies to the largest natural resource project in the world
- QureMed Expands Across Australia
- CRP & Defibrillator Access Key to Resuscitation Success Rates
- It's not everyday you supply medical equipment & supplies to a floating hotel
- Washing Machine for Volunteer Fire Fighters
- QureMed Service team takes on new heights!
- QGC Service Trip for International SOS
- Do you have access to an AED at your workplace?