QureMed Jumps on the Social Media BandwagonPOSTED ON 22 August 2014
QureMed has launched our facebook page!
Give us a thumbs up here and see what sort of content we are sharing.
QureMed will aim to use Facebook to better reach our customers and give our followers some light enertainment and generate discussions on topics they are actually interested in.
So far our connections have allowed us to meet and greet with a range of new clients and industry specialists through the help of Medical Air, Baseline Group, MSS Security and Medic One. These company's have been extremely kind in offering QureMed a hand in getting our name out there.
More news articles:
- QureMed Launched
- Attack winter head on with QUREMED!
- QureMed Service Team Takes Flight
- Hydration December
- QureMed changes things up!
- New Intraosseous Device at QureMed
- MNRI Conference 2014
- Mine Emergency Rescue Competition 2014
- Perth 400 V8 Supercars with Medical Air & Wilson Medic One
- QureMed Jumps on the Social Media Bandwagon
- QureMed visits Deutschland
- QureMed Heads Underground
- If your heart suddenly stopped who would save you?
- New Clinell Range
- Public access to Defibrillators in WA
- QureMed supplies to the largest natural resource project in the world
- QureMed Expands Across Australia
- CRP & Defibrillator Access Key to Resuscitation Success Rates
- It's not everyday you supply medical equipment & supplies to a floating hotel
- Washing Machine for Volunteer Fire Fighters
- QureMed Service team takes on new heights!
- QGC Service Trip for International SOS
- Do you have access to an AED at your workplace?