QureMed Service team takes on new heights!POSTED ON 17 January 2017
Exciting service challenges are our mission!
Our QureMed technicians have been very busy at the end of 2016 with rural trips and major mine site overhauls completed.
Late December one of our technicians was seen carrying out a full service of a rescue helicopter for CHC Helicopters. Their crew have completed 5000 emergency medical and search and rescue missions in Western Australia. Our technicians are experienced in servicing the medical equipment and medical gas including multiflow regulators, suction adaptors, and various outlets. It's great to add some variety to the usual service jobs completed in our workshop and we are always keen to take on a variety of service challenges.
QureMed adheres to the Standard AS3551, "A Technical Management Program for Medical Devices" which requires that certain devices used in medical settings be tested at least once every 12 months. Our service program features a certificate of compliance for your service reports, and we can either carry out the servicing at our workshop or on site.
Do you have medical gas, or electromedical equipment at your workplace or up on site?
Are you unsure of the last time it was serviced?
Call today on 1300 787 379 to get in touch with one of our service technicians.
More news articles:
- QureMed Launched
- Attack winter head on with QUREMED!
- QureMed Service Team Takes Flight
- Hydration December
- QureMed changes things up!
- New Intraosseous Device at QureMed
- MNRI Conference 2014
- Mine Emergency Rescue Competition 2014
- Perth 400 V8 Supercars with Medical Air & Wilson Medic One
- QureMed Jumps on the Social Media Bandwagon
- QureMed visits Deutschland
- QureMed Heads Underground
- If your heart suddenly stopped who would save you?
- New Clinell Range
- Public access to Defibrillators in WA
- QureMed supplies to the largest natural resource project in the world
- QureMed Expands Across Australia
- CRP & Defibrillator Access Key to Resuscitation Success Rates
- It's not everyday you supply medical equipment & supplies to a floating hotel
- Washing Machine for Volunteer Fire Fighters
- QureMed Service team takes on new heights!
- QGC Service Trip for International SOS
- Do you have access to an AED at your workplace?