QureMed supplies to the largest natural resource project in the worldPOSTED ON 11 September 2015
QureMed has been successful in supplying a range of specialised Medical Equipment and supplies to a range of contracts working on the Gorgon Project. Globally the Gordon Project is one of the largest natural gas projects ever undertaken and the largest single-resource development in Australian history. The project is a joint venture between the Australian subsidiaries of Chevron, ExxonMobil, Shell, Osaka Gas, Tokyo Gas and Chubu Electric Power.
Last month QureMed managed to supply a large order to the Gorgon Gas Project within two working weeks. The equipment included the new Corpuls3 Defibrillator and Monitoring unit with EtCO2, Bluetooth and 3G technology, resuscitation equipment, emergency ventilators and blood analysis monitors.
The Corpuls is an entirely new and revolutionary concept compared with traditional devices. It is designed as a complete modular system and can be split into:
- Patient box
- Defibrillator/Pacer unit
The Monitoring unit gives the user control of the corpuls system. Here you can configure your alarm limits, view and alter patient vital signs and document operations. The detachable Monitoring unit guarantees easy handling yet provides a sophisticated solution at all times. Weighing only 2.7 kg (incl. battery) the unit is easy to operate when arm held. The contoured handle bar and all around protection ensures that the Monitoring unit will withstand even the harshest conditions.
QureMed are the remote service specialists for Australian and international companies, supplying and servicing even the most remote locations around the world.
QureMed has also built up a strong reputation as remote service specialists. We adhere to the AS3551 standard "A technical management program for medical devices" which requires that requires that medical devices including defibrillators and medical gas equipment be serviced at least once every 12 months.
We pride ourselves on our responsiveness to technical issues so you can experience minimal downtime in your operations. Whether on your site or in our workshop, our highly experienced Biomedical Engineers can service all your resuscitation and electro-medical equipment. We offer repairs, servicing and testing or Medical Gases Equipment and Electro Medical Equipment (Including Defibrillators) across Australia and Internationally.
Our team of experienced biomeds service a range of companies such as Emergency Response Groups, Workplaces, Marine facilities, schools and training facilities.
If you would like us to develop a preventative maintenance plan for your medical equipment please contact us on 1300 787 379.
More news articles:
- QureMed Launched
- Attack winter head on with QUREMED!
- QureMed Service Team Takes Flight
- Hydration December
- QureMed changes things up!
- New Intraosseous Device at QureMed
- MNRI Conference 2014
- Mine Emergency Rescue Competition 2014
- Perth 400 V8 Supercars with Medical Air & Wilson Medic One
- QureMed Jumps on the Social Media Bandwagon
- QureMed visits Deutschland
- QureMed Heads Underground
- If your heart suddenly stopped who would save you?
- New Clinell Range
- Public access to Defibrillators in WA
- QureMed supplies to the largest natural resource project in the world
- QureMed Expands Across Australia
- CRP & Defibrillator Access Key to Resuscitation Success Rates
- It's not everyday you supply medical equipment & supplies to a floating hotel
- Washing Machine for Volunteer Fire Fighters
- QureMed Service team takes on new heights!
- QGC Service Trip for International SOS
- Do you have access to an AED at your workplace?