Corpuls 3 Defibrillator & Monitoring Unit
The Corpuls3 offers a revolutionary design concept compared with traditional compact defibrillator/monitoring devices. The Corpuls brings ease of handling and sophisticated solutions to the Australian market. Uninterrupted monitoring of critical patients in the emergency room, during transport within the hospital, and during medical examinations. One of the best defibrillators available in the Australian market!
PERFECT FOR AMBULANCES, EMERGENCY RESPONSE GROUPS, HOSPITALS, AIR RETRIEVAL SERVICES, REMOTE CLINICS AND MORE.
It is designed as a completely modular system and can be split into:
- Monitoring unit
- Patient box
- Defibrillator/Pacer unit
Health insurance card reader:
- fast and easy download of the individual patient data
- compatible with health insurance card
- upgrade with all corpuls3 possible
- data hard-copy in DIVI standard
Large colour display (8.4"):
- Up to 6 traces and up to 13 vital parameter values clearly displayed
- Individually configurable display views
- 12 lead diagnostic ECG preview
Wide thermal array printer:
- Paper width: 106 mm
- Real-time printout of up to 6 leads simultaneously
- Printer settings are individually configurable
1-2-3 work-flow in defibrillation mode:
- Easy and fast operation in defibrillation mode
- Switch from manual mode to AED mode (and vice versa) at any time
- Menu navigation through jog-dial
- Intuitive user interface is fast, safe and effective
- Integrated visual alarm
- Direct access to the most important functions through specially defined keys
- Fast immediate operation, no need for complex menu navigation
This modular emergency defibrillator by CorPuls Australia is a revolutionary design that will help to monitor and assess emergency situations. Currently in use with BHP Billiton WA remote site clinics, St John Ambulance WA, QLD Ambulance Service, Air Rescue Ambulance facilities and many more.
This unit is fully customisable to suit your specific needs and requirements.