Vitalograph Alpha SpirometerEM65010
Vitalograph Alpha Spirometer
Vitalograph ALPHA is an easy to use, lightweight desktop spirometer that delivers an ideal combination of portability, speed and accuracy. ALPHA’s low cost spirometry testing is enhanced by a precise and robust Fleisch pneumotachograph and a high resolution colour screen.
- Measures VC, FVC, FEV_, FEV_ Ratio, PEF, FEF, and more.
- On-screen visualisation of volume/time and flow/volume curves.
- Saves multiple pre-tests for subsequent post-testing
- Links to PC, via USB, with Vitalograph Reports Software
- Fast, silent printer that prints 140 tests per roll
- Battery and mains power with integrated battery for off site testing
- Autoclave-able flow head
- Size: 300 x 250 x 75mm
- Weight: 2kg
- Parameters Measured: Varies by country variant
- Operating Temperature Range: ATS/ERS Limits: 17-37C Design Limits: 10 – 40C
- Voltage/Frequency: 110 – 250V ~50/60Hz
- Flow Detection Principle: Fleisch type pneumotachograph
- Volume Detection: Flow integration sampling @ 100Hz
- Accuracy when Operated in Operating Temperature Range Conditions: Flow +/- from 10% to 5%, Max flow rate +/-16L/s, Min flow rate +/-0.02L/s
- Volume Accuracy: Better than +/-3%
- Maximum Displayed Volume: 10 L
- Maximum Test Duration : 90 seconds
- Printer: Thermal
- Communications: USB and Compact Flash