Zoll 'X' Series Defibrillator Without IBPZOL602-2221411-13
ZOLL X Series™ Monitor/Defibrillator without NIBP
PRICE ON REQUEST
PRICE ON REQUEST
Xtremely Small, Xtremely Light and Xtremely Powerful.
The new X Series™ Monitor/Defibrillator is about half the size and half the weight of competitive full-featured monitor/defibrillators, yet much more powerful. Weighing less than 6 kilograms, the X Series is compact without compromise incapability, performance, and display size. This monitor/defibrillator combines the clinically superior therapeutic capabilities of ZOLL defibrillation, pacing, and CPR assistance with advanced monitoring parameters. The X Series has every advanced monitoring and communication capability required for critical care transport.
The large bright screen on the X Series allows for simultaneous viewing of up to four waveform traces, as well as split-screen 12-lead views.
Beyond the obvious benefits of size, weight, and durability, the X Series is the optimal device forEMS.
Additional features include:
- Unequaled CPR support. CPR Dashboard displays CPR quality in real time, and See Thru CPR can help you minimize the length of pauses.
- Advanced communication. Integrated WiFi, Bluetooth, and USB capabilities for data uploads and cell modem communication.
- Split-screen capability. Simultaneously view a dynamic multi-lead ECG while reviewing a static 12-lead ECG report.
- Multiple-trace capability. Display up to four wave forms of your choice or all 12 ECG leads simultaneously.
- Masimo rainbow SET pulse CO-Oximetry. Accurate measurements of Sp02, SpCO, and SpMet are assured.
- SurePower II high-capacity lithium-ion battery. Six hours of continuous run time.
Different models and specs available
X series with Full Specs and IBP - ZOL601-1221511-13