Neann Paramedic Response Bag Only - RedQMRAP50001-1400-0192
NEANN PRK (Paramedic Response Kit) Red Un-Stocked with White Reflexite
The NEANN PRK is a versatile kit designed to carry a range of intensive care and trauma equipment, currently in use in the Queensland Ambulance Service.
The NEANN PRK's many features include:
- Open design to allow all gear to be easily located,
- Wizloc cervical collar holder,
- Removable drug kit,
- Range of internal and external storage pockets,
- Padded Backpack,
- External removable sharps container,
- Built in layout guides to ensure standard layout of equipment remains,
- Removable wear base and heavy duty runners,
- Extensive use of highly reflective tape for safety and
- Dimensions: Height 26 cm x Width 33 cm x Length 65cm.
The range of equipment that can be carried can include:
- IV Access & Drug Kit,
- IV Fluids & Giving Sets,
- Wizloc Cervical Collar and
- Trauma Stores.
The Paramedic Response Kit (PRK) is supplied standard with a Lid Panel Insert - Trauma.
The PRK is supplied less stock & optional extras unless specifically quoted.
Minor variations to the kit displayed can occur due to design improvement updates.