Corpuls 3 Defibrillator & Monitoring UnitPACP-CORSJA
CorPuls Defibrillator/Monitoring Unit
The corpuls3 offers an entirely new and revolutionary design concept compared with traditional compact defibrillator/monitoring devices. The corpuls brings ease of handling and sophisticated solutions to the Australian market. Uninterrupted monitoring of critical patients in the emergency room, during transport within the hospital, during medical examinations.
Perfect for ambulances, emergency response groups, hospitals, air retrieval services, remote clinics and more.
It is designed as a complete modular system and can be split into:
- Monitoring unit
- Patient box
- Defibrillator/Pacer unit
The Monitoring unit gives the user control of the corpuls3 system. Here you can configure your alarm limits, view and alter patient vital signs and document operations.
The detachable Monitoring unit guarantees easy handling yet provides a sophisticated solution at all times. Weighing only 2.7kg (incl. battery) the unit is easy to operate when arm held. The contoured handle bar and all around protection ensures that the Monitoring unit will withstand even the harshest conditions.
This modular emergency defibrillator by CorPuls Australia is a revolutionary design that will help to monitor and assess emergency situations. Currently in use with BHP Billiton WA remote site clinics, St John Ambulance, Air Rescue Ambulance facilities and many more.
Health insurance card reader
- fast and easy download of the individual patient data
- compatible with health insurance card
- upgrade withall corpuls3 possible
- data hard-copy in DIVI standard
Large colour display (8.4")
- Up to 6 traces and up to 13 vital parameter values clearly displayed
- Individually configurable display views
- 12 lead diagnostic ECG preview
Wide thermal array printer
- Paper width: 106 mm
- Real-time printout of up to 6 leads simultaneously
- Printer settings individually configurable
1-2-3 work-flow in defibrillation mode
- Easy and fast operation in defibrillation mode
- Switch from manual mode to AED mode (and vice versa) at any time
- Menu navigation through jog-dial
- Intuitive user interface is fast, safe and effective
- Integrated visual alarm
- Direct access to the most important functions through special defined keys
- Fast immediate operation, no need for complex menunavigation