HeartSine Samaritan 360P Fully Automatic AED
HeartSine Samaritan Fully Automatic AED
Compact, Easy-to-Use, Lifesaving Technology for Public Access
Sudden cardiac arrest strikes 7 million people a year worldwide with no warning and no pattern. There’s little time to react and even less time to think. This means an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) must be close at hand, easy to use and ready to shock.
The semi-automatic HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P (SAM 350P) and fully automatic HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P (SAM 360P) offer industry-leading value and environmental protection, all in an easy-to-operate system in the smallest and lightest package available.
The fully automatic SAM 360P detects motion or other significant interference to reduce the likelihood that the user is touching the patient prior to shock delivery.
- Easy-to-Follow Visual and Verbal Guides
- User-friendly. Easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts guide the rescuer through the entire resuscitation process, including CPR—a key link in the chain of survival.
- One- and two-button operation. With just an ON/OFF button (and the SHOCK button on the SAM 350P), the samaritan PAD offers a simple, straightforward operation.
- Automatic shock delivery. After analyzing heart rhythm, the SAM 360P2 will automatically deliver a shock (if needed), eliminating the need for the rescuer to push a shock button.
- Always ready. A System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use. The device automatically runs a self check each week.
- Portable and lightweight. The HeartSine samaritan PAD is much lighter (2.4 lbs) and smaller than other defibrillators.
- Highest level of protection against dust and water. With its IP56 rating, the HeartSine samaritan PAD defibrillator offers unmatched ruggedness.
- The HeartSine samaritan PAD utilizes proprietary electrode technology and SCOPETM biphasic technology, a low energy escalating waveform, that automatically adjusts for differences in patient impedance.