HemoCue Hb 801 Analyser
HemoCue Hb 801 System Analyser taking point-of-care testing to the next level.
HemoCue® Hb 801 System is optimised for haemoglobin testing in remote mine sites, hospital, primary care, public health and emergency ambulance settings. The system provides quick, easy access to lab-quality results without compromising accuracy, even in demanding climates with high temperatures and humidity.
Three Simple Steps
- Fill microcuvette
- Place microcuvette into analyser
- View Results
Maximize Time with Your Patients
- Immediate result in less than 1 second
- Work everywhere with flexible power supply options
- Easy to clean - less down time
Experience Daily Operational Efficiency
- Large display and clear symbols allow you to quickly monitor workflow and result
- “Let-go-grip” - no need to keep holding the microcuvette down during measurement
- Vendor-neutral connectivity offers flexibility for e.g. data transfer
Trust Your Results at the Point of Care
- Factory calibrated against the ICSH recommended reference method. No further calibration needed
- Robust design and accurate testing within a wide range of temperatures and humidity
- Built-in self-test
- Sample Material: Capillary or venous whole blood
- Measurement Range: 1.0-25.6 g/dL (10-256 g/L, 0.62-15.9 mmol/L)
- Measuring Time: < 1 sec
- Sample Volume: 10 μL
- Dimensions: 143x87x45 mm (5.6x3.4x1.8 in)
- Weight: < 250 g (0.55 lbs), batteries excluded
- Storage Temp: Analyzer: 0-50 °C (32-122 °F), Microcuvettes: 10-40 °C (50-104 °F). Opened or unopened vials of microcuvettes can be stored for a shorter period of time (6 weeks) between -18-50 °C (0-122 °F).
- Operating Temp: 10-40 °C (50-104 °F)
- Power: USB adapter or 3 AA batteries (1.5 V Alkaline or 1.2 V NiMH).
- Optional: HemoCue Rechargeable battery
- Interface: USB and Bluetooth Low Energy Vendor-neutral connectivity
- Quality Control: Built-in self-test, optional liquid controls
** Devices must be used by trained professionals.