Lifepak CR Plus Trainer System
This training system provides realistic training in the use of the LIFEPAK® CR Plus without the actual charge and discharge of electrical energy.
This unit follows a simple, 1, 2, 3-step operation and guides users through simulated analysis, energy delivery and prompted CPR intervals.
Compatible with any CPR manikin system.
- All functions are programmable to simulate the full range of scenarios during "real life" use.
- Can be used to train in both semi-automatic and fully-automatic versions of the LIFEPAK CR Plus AED.
- Follow all eight American Heart Association Heart saver AED training scenarios or create a number of custom scenarios for your students with the multi-function remote control.
- Cost effective training solution. The electrode pads are affordable and reusable, and mimic the rapid access QUIK-PAK pacing/defibrillation ECG electrode pads unique to the LIFEPAK CR Plus. This unit
- Provides realistic and versatile training for all skill levels.
- Designed to meet the needs of all trainers, for teaching both first time lay users and refreshing experienced emergency responders.
- LIFEPAK® CR-T AED Training Unit
- Rugged Semi-Rigid Carry Case
- Remote Control with Cable
- Adult Training Electrode Assembly
- Five Sets of Replaceable Adhesives
- Functional LCD Display
- Operator's Manual
- Four "D" size batteries