Mask P2 Respirator w/ Cool Flow Valve
3M develops cool respirator with your comfort in mind.
Until now the usual way for wearers or specifiers to determine how hot a respirator feels on the face (one of the key aspects of wearer comfort) has been to buy and wear it.
By devising a test that can accurately capture temperature data, 3M is now enabling you to make a quick, educated choice ahead of purchase. This test measures the temperature inside the respirator to simulate user experience.
- Low breathing resistance
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ valve
- Clear vision
- 9322 + P2 Protection.
- Sold in Boxes of 10 Masks.
- Flame Resistance (ASTM D2859-96) - No
- Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862) - N/A
- Natural Rubber Latex Components - No
- Number per Box - 10
- Product Type - Dust and other Particles
- Protection Level - P2
- Respirator Style - Flat Fold
- Size - Standard
- Standards/Approvals - AS/NZS 1716:2012