Mindray VS-600 Vital Signs Monitor
Mindray VS-600 Vital Signs Monitor - Clear, Simple & Portable.
Mindray VS600 is an ideal portable vital signs monitor, satisfying your basic clinical needs for periodic spot-checks in the low-acuity areas of your hospital, clinics or aged care centres. It has a clear display, simple operations, and superior portability, making it suited for adult, paediatric, and neonatal patients.
- Super high-definition display provides bright and clear view
- Weighing less than 1.7 kg, its lightweight design provides a highly mobile vital signs solution
- Super Li-ion battery provides more than 22 hours of continuous monitoring
- Trusted temperature measurement provides fast temperature reading
- PI (Perfusion Index) provides caregivers with an indication of the reliability of SpO2 measurement
- Screen size: 5.7″
- To monitor NIPB (non-invasive blood pressure), SpO2, pulse rate, and optional temperature
- Suitable for adults, children, and newborn infants
- Battery or mains operated
- Operating life with battery approximately 22 hours
- Perfusion index display
- With an integrated carrying handle for easy transport
- Dimensions: 24.3 x 13.4 x 12cm