Riester E-scope Digital Diagnostic Set w/LED
Pocket instruments 2.0 - White light, Green technology.
3.7V LED illumination and conventional alkaline batteries – an almost impossible combination up until now. State of the art, the new e-scope is the perfect blend of leading-edge LED technology, more efficient diagnosis, and an environment-friendly energy source, and almost unlimited service life.
- The pure white light ensures colour-neutral illumination in addition to improved colour differentiation, thereby aiding more efficient diagnosis in comparison with halogen or xenon bulbs.
- The LED illumination shows colours as they really are. Helpful for efficient diagnostics plus an almost LED unlimited service life.
- Low maintenance costs thanks to long LED and battery service lives.
- Whilst the service life of a xenon light source is only approx. 20 hours, LED burns for at least 20,000 hours, i.e. over 2 years at a go - with e-scope®, even with two conventional AA batteries.
- Particularly high environment-friendliness, for the newly developed IPC in the e-scope® always converts the voltage of simple alkaline batteries into the optimum voltage required for LED operation, resulting in battery lives of around 50 operating hours.
White Otoscope and Ophthalmoscope in case.