Spencer Basket Stretcher- Twin Shell
Spencer Twin Shell basket stretcher intended for recovery of patients where other devices would be difficult to use. Typical uses are water rescue, recovery by ground hoisting, fast recoveries and transfers that require side impact protection.
- Two parts are easily integrated, due to a quick coupling system.
- Frame provides rigidity.
- Equipped with hooks for fixing.
- Perimeter rope to fix accessories.
- Shape reduces friction during ground dragging procedures.
- Mattress to increase comfort to patient.
- Length: 2150 mm
- Divided length: 1180 mm
- Width: 640 mm
- Height: 190 mm
- Load capacity: 280 kg
- Weight: 17 kg
- Twin Shell orange