Trauma/Haemorrhage Control Wound Dressing
Israeli Trauma/Haemorrhage Wound Bandage.
The FirstCare Military & Civilian Wound Dressing raises haemorrhage control to the next level, consolidating numerous pieces of treatment equipment into a single, effective and easily applied unit.
First Care products provides innovative first-response medical products which save lives by improving field haemorrhage control, and also yield significat savings in time and resources. The companies unique, combat and clinically proven direct pressure Emergency Bandage has been adopted by military and civilian organisations worldwide.
- Integral pressure applicator exerts immediate direct pressure to the wound
- Secondary sterile dressing maintains pad and pressure firmly in place and lowers risk of further infection
- Built in closure bar; no pins, clips, tape, velcro or knots
- Non adherent pad eliminates pain and wound re-opening upon removal
- Quick and easy application and self application.
- Rapid control of bleeding stabilizes patients and saves lives
- Unique life cycle cost administration, logistical and training savings compared to existing multiple-bandage treatment solutions – no need to order,stock, supply and train on numerous pieces of equipment
- Significantly lowers in-hospital per-patient treatment costs
Two sizes available