Accutrend Plus Kit with Case & 10 Lancets
Accutrend Plus is a flexible, hand-held point of care device for the main risk factors of cardiovascular diseases (CVD) and lactate. The device is tailored to be used outside the lab in the physician's office and in the hospital as well as for self-measurement at home or during sports. Results are provided directly from capillary blood.
- Easy to use: Convenient measurement of cholesterol, triglycerides, blood glucose, and lactate from capillary blood using Roche's well-proven test strip technology. Test strips can be stored at room temperature.
- Rapid results: Cholesterol in 180 seconds, triglycerides in 174 seconds, glucose in 12 seconds, and lactate in 60 seconds.
- Built-in safety features: Automatic performance and meter self-testing. Code-strips with positive lot identification and parameter recognition.
- User-friendly data storage for reliable data handling and monitoring: up to 100 results can be stored with date, time, and additional information for each parameter.
- Precise results: High precision and accuracy across the whole measuring range for all parameters.
1 x Accutrend Plus Kit
1 x Case
10 x Lancets