Acticoat Flex 3 Dressing
Acticoat Flex is an effective antimicrobial barrier dressing consisting of a single layer of knitted polyester and coated in nanocrystalline silver.
- Sustained (3 day) antimicrobial activity against a broad spectrum of wound pathogens including MRSA & Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Rapidly kills bacteria in as little as thirty minutes.
- Soft and highly flexible with stretch properties.
- Allows exudate transport through the dressing.
- Acticoat Flex is not compatible with oil-based products, such as petrolatum.
- Avoid contact with electrodes or conductive gels during electronic measurements e.g. EEG and ECG.
- For external use only, for example do not apply the dressing to exposed organs.
- Acticoat Flex should only be used on premature infants (less than 37 weeks gestation) when the clinical benefit outweighs the potential risks.
- Acticoat Flex is not intended to provide sole treatment for infected wounds. Acticoat Flex may be used on infected wounds which are being managed per local clinical protocol.