Adaptic Dressing Non-Adherent 7.6x7.6cm
Designed to Protect Fragile Tissue in Wounds, Minimizing Pain & Trauma.
ADAPTIC™ Non-Adhering Dressing Protects the wound minimises pain and maceration. ADAPTIC™ Non-Adhering Dressing is a primary dressing made of knitted cellulose acetate mesh, impregnated with a specially formulated petrolatum emulsion, making it easy to remove, thus minimising pain.
- The knitted cellulose acetate fabric mesh impregnated with a petrolatum emulsion is intended as a primary dressing to be used with a secondary dressing.
- Mesh allows for exudate to pass easily through to a secondary absorbent dressing, helping to prevent maceration of the wound surface and minimizing the risk of pooling.
- Knitted cellulose acetate fabric allows ADAPTIC™ Dressing to be cut to wound size without unravelling or shredding.
- ADAPTIC™ Non-Adhering Dressing removes cleanly from the wound, minimising trauma and pain1 during dressing changes.
- In turn, this reduces the risk of tissue adherence to both ADAPTIC™ Dressing and the secondary dressing, and minimizes patient pain.
Suitable for use, under medical supervision, with negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) for the protection of fragile wound structures.
Size 7.6cm x 7.6cm