Ambu Blue Sensor R Stress/Monitoring Electrodes
Ambu BlueSensor R Electrodes.
The extra-large Ambu BlueSensor R features a conductive wet get, offset connector and a Ag/AgCl sensor that ensures stable signal quality. The electrode is suitable for short-term application and is gentle to the skin.
- Offset connector mitigates the impact on signal quality from external forces like pulling of lead wires and pressure on electrodes
- Offset connector allows the user to connect and disconnect the lead wire without applying pressure to the patient or the sensor area, which reduces the risk of gel spreading and adhesive detachment from skin
- Conductive wet gel lowers skin impedance effectively and immediately
- Wet gel optimises contact between skin and electrode
- The adhesive is gentle on the skin and suitable for short-term application
- Ag/AgCl sensor ensures stable signal quality
- Visible release liner can help prevent medical accidents for both users and patients
Available in Pkts 500 & Pkts 50
ARTG # 212252
- Electrode size (length x width in mm) 57 x 48
- Skin contact size (diameter in mm) 48
- Adhesive area (in mm2) 1555 Sensor