Aquacel Foam Non-Adherent Dressing
- A waterproof top layer that permits evaporation of excess moisture while protecting against viral/bacterial penetration, allowing the patient to shower and bathe
- A soft, absorbent foam pad to enhance patient comfort and absorb excess fluid
- A Hydrofiber® contact layer that gels on contact with wound fluid and helps provide an optimal environment for wound healing.
- A gentle silicone adhesive that provides secure, skin-friendly adhesion, easy removal and demonstrated low potential for dermal irritation or allergic contact sensitisation
- Reduces pain while dressing is in situ
- In its gelled state, supports non-traumatic dressing removal
- Does not damage tender, granulating wound tissue during dressing changes
- Upon removal, results in low cellular adhesion in both wet and dry environments
Available in 5x5cm - Box 10.