ARS Chest Decompression Needle
The ARS Needle for decompression is the result of the combination of the best minds in the field and the available data on tension pneumothorax.
Made by North American Rescue the ARS Needle for Decompression is a patented design that improves the probability of success when managing casualties who present with signs and symptoms of a tension pneumothorax. With an easy to open container that protects the needle from damage during storage and a removed flash cap from the needle system to allow immediate confirmation of placement the ARS is the needle of choice for decompression of a tension pneumothorax.
- Strong, reliable needle/catheter: 14 gauge x 8.25cm.
- Rugged needle/catheter protective tube
- Easy ID textured twist top with handy clip
- Easy to open container for quick access
- Capless flash chamber for immediate confirmation of needle placement
- Convenient, compact size
Available in 14G & 10G.