Duoderm Extra Thin CGF
Designed to reduce the risk of further skin breakdown due to friction.
Thin, flexible and versatile.
QMCON187955-S -10x10cm - Each
QMCON187955 -10x10cm - Pkt 10
QMCON187951 - 7.5x7.5cm Pkt 5
- A thin polyurethane film provides a bacterial and viral barrier when the dressing remains intact and without leakage.
- Film provides a waterproof barrier over the dressing.
- The dressing can be removed without damaging newly formed tissue.
- Designed to reduce the risk of further skin breakdown due to friction by preventing contact with clothes/bed linen.
- Can be used on the body as a primary or secondary dressing.
- Can be used on skin tears and superficial wounds, dry to lightly exuding wounds, newly-formed tissue or skin at risk of further breakdown.
Can be used as a primary hydrocolloid dressing for dry to lightly exuding wounds.
Can be used to manage stage I and stage II pressure ulcers.