Ferno Faststrap Restraint System
The Fastrap Restraint System is a system of hook-and-loop fastening straps that provides quick restraint of a patient on a horizontal transport device such as a backboard or scoop stretcher.
The Fastrap is adjustable to accommodate pediatric and adult patients. Other features include color-coded straps for easy application, and a wrist restraint.
Colour-coded webbing, prominent labelling and stiffening within the main skeleton of the restraint allows for rapid, hassle free application in patient immobilisation.
Weight : 689g
- Black V-strap: over the shoulders - 79cm (Each Side)
- Orange chest strap: across the chest - 168cm
- Yellow pelvic strap: across the pelvis - 168cm
- Green thigh strap: above the knees - 168cm
- Gray ankle strap: near the ankles - 117cm