Ferno KED #125 Kendrick Extrication Device
A versatile means of immobilising and extricating patients from vehicles or confined spaces.
Provides rigidity and immobilisation of the spine, neck and head during extrication. X-rays or advanced life support procedures can be performed with the KED in place.
- Sewn-in securing straps and snap lock buckles enable quick, easy application.
- Adapts to a hip and pelvic splint by simple inversion.
- Adjustable, fold-back sides permit easy access to the patient’s chest.
- Does not interfere with application of anti-shock trousers.
- Comes with wrap-around vest.
- Adjusta-Pad™ neck roll for padding.
- Two head straps.
- Color-coded, sewn-in securing straps.
- Integrated carrying handles.
Includes wrap-around vest, neck roll, two head straps, carry case.
Weight : 80g
Width : 81.28cm Height : 2.54cm Length : 83.82cm