HeartStart First Aid Trainer AED w/Case
The HS1 Trainer simulates a real life Sudden Cardiac Arrest event. Clear, confident voice instructions provide easy to follow directions.
Preconfigured sudden cardiac arrest scenarios simulate how an on site HS1 AED will operate during a real-life cardiac arrest event.
Coaching for both adult and infant/child CPR is included. The Philips HeartStart AED is designed for reliability, exceptional ruggedness, and ease of use.
- Eight easily selectable scenarios provide versatile and realistic training.
- Voice instructions match those of the HS1 defibrillator.
- Works with internal and external pad adaptors, allowing the instructor to provide some or no guidance to pad placement.
- Resembles the HS1 defibrillator for a realistic training experience yet is sufficiently different to avoid confusion in an emergency.
- Accepts Infant/Child training pads for paediatric defibrillation training.
- The same training pads can be used with the Heart Start HS1 AED.
- Voice coaching helps train students in adult infant/child CPR.
- Unit maintenance training function included.
- The trainer is powered by four AA-size batteries (not included)
- HeartStart HS1 Trainer
- Carry case
- Adult training pads
- External manikin adapter for use with standard manikins
Dimensions: 2.8" H x 8.3" W x 8.3" D
Batteries: 4 AA Cells