I-Stat Analyser Handheld Unit
Single, integrated point of care testing solution.
The i-STAT handheld accelerates the patient care decision making process with a system that make patient testing fast, easy and accurate.
The i-STAT operates with the advanced technology of single-use i-STAT test cartridges.
Together they create the i-STAT system - a blood analysis system that provides healthcare professionals with the information they need to rapidly make treatment decisions.
- Lab-quality results fast: Only 4 steps needed to get important results in less time and at a lower cost.
- Simple to use: Clear and comprehensive instructions help the operator through the testing process.
- Broad test menu: Single-use i-STAT test cartridges cover a large menu of testing options in one platform.
- Comprehensive support: 24/7 technical support ensures that the i-STAT System is supported at all times.
- Wireless option: The i-STAT wireless transmits results wirelessly to your Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Streamlined information management: Advanced quality features and STAT noes help integrate test results into your facility's software.
|Dimensions||Width: 7.68cm (3.035 inches)
Length: 23.48cm (9.245 inches)
Depth: 7.24cm (2.85 inches)
|Weight||With rechargeable battery 650g (22.9oz)
With disposable battery 636g (22.4oz)
|Power||Two 9-volt lithium batteries or rechargeable battery.|
|Calibration||Factory: electronic, mechanical, thermal, pressure|
|Memory/Clock Back-up Power||Lithium battery|
|Display||Dot matrix supertwist liquid crystal|
|Communication Link||Infrared light-emitting diode(LED)|
|Operating Temperature||15-40°C (59-104°F) for Medisense strip testing
16-30°C (61-86°F) for i-STAT cartridge testing
|Transport Temperature||-10-50°C (14-122°F)|
|Relative Humidity||90% (maximum) non-condensing|