I-Stat Downloadable Recharger Kit
I-Stat Downloadable Recharge Kit
i-STAT® 1 Downloader / Recharger (DRC), is used to:
- Recharge the rechargeable battery installed in the i-STAT® 1 handheld or a rechargeable battery installed in the recharging compartment of the DRC.
- The Downloader / Recharger can recharge a rechargeable battery in the analyser.
- If the analyser contains a rechargeable battery, the battery begins recharging automatically as soon as the analyser is placed in the Downloader/Recharger.
- The Downloader/Recharger also has a compartment for recharging a rechargeable battery outside the analyser.
- Convert infrared transmission signals from i-STAT® 1 hand held test records to electrical form and transmit them via USB or network cabling to the Data Manager.
- Convert electrical signals from the Customisation Workspace of the Data Management application to infrared transmissions, and transmit them to the i-STAT 1 handheld.
- Dimensions Width: 10.4cm (4.12") Length:24.4cm (9.60") Height:12.7cm (5.00")
- Weight: 550g (1.2lbs)
- Power: AC-DC power adapter Input 12Vdc
- Operating Temperature : 0 - 40ºC - 32 -104ºF
- Storage Temperature : -20 - 50ºC -4 - 122ºF
- Pollution Degree (Allowable ambient pollution level) : 2
- Installation Category (Allowable over voltage specification): 2
- Communication to Data Manager : USB or network
- Communication Link to and from Handheld :Infrared Transceiver
- Indicator LEDs Power : N/A
- Proximity : Blue
- Charge : Red/Green