Introcan IV Safety Cannula
Introcan Safety® is a peripheral IV catheter with a passive fully automatic needlestick protection. It is a single-use device to generate intravascular and tissue access to sample blood, monitor blood pressure, or administer fluids and blood intravascularly. Introcan Safety® is also indicated for subcutaneous infusion therapies and 300 PSI power injector applications (18-24G).
- Fully automatic passive Safety Shield which protects the needle tip to prevent needlestick injuries. No user activation required - no buttons, twists or clicks
- Safety Shield automatically covers needle tip upon needle withdrawal
- Safety mechanism cannot be bypassed
- Eliminates risk of inadvertent activation
- Safety Shield stays in place through disposal
Availabel in various sizes.