KED Ferno Pro Extrication Device
The Ferno KED Pro has many industry requested improvements to the original Ferno KED.
These improvements enhance patient comfort and user functionality, resulting in better patient outcomes.
- Colour-coded webbing & improved head/chin straps.
- Wide padded spine support section.
- Additional deceleration strap for holding shoulders back.
- Better head stability and security with wider head support piece.
- Two additional standing take down manoeuvre straps.
- Fold back chest flaps allow chest examinations electrode access.
- Backpack carry bag with room for storage of neck collars.
- Padded leg straps, quick connect buckles for confined space rescue operations.
- Rated rear handles for confined space rescue lifting with optional KED Pro lifting bridle.
Load Limit : 250kg
Technical Rescue Load Limit : 150kg
Weight : 4.5kg
Open Dimensions : 830mm x 820mm x 35mm
Rolled (In Case) Dimensions : 840mm x 245mm x 200mm
Includes : Head/ Chin Strap x 2, Modular Filler Pad x 3, Shoulder Strap x 1, Take Down Strap x 2.