Laerdal Compact Suction Unit 4
Laerdal’s LCSU 4 suction unit combines rugged design with lightweight portability, an essential tool for every first responder.
QMP88005140 - 800ml Cannister
QMP88006140 - 300ml Cannister
- Small and lightweight with a one-hand-grip design.
- Click-in-place 300 ml canister, no vacuum tube needed.
- 800 ml canister option when extra volume is needed.
- Disposable canister systems.
- Easy to convert between 300 and 800 ml canister version.
- Internal integrated filter systems for all canisters.
- High efficiency filter kit (for 800 ml solution).
- HEPA rated bacterial filter.
- Big vacuum regulator dial, with “clicking sound”.
- LED display for use day or night.
- Battery level indicator.
- Children vacuum range area (marked in blue) on the control panel.
- Arrows pointing the vacuum directions.
- Wire Stand for stability (for both versions).
- High density carry bags.
- No-tools-necessary field changeable battery.
- Battery run time: Approximately 45 minutes (free flow).
- External Battery Charger.
- Multi language Directions for Use (19 languages)
- High flow / High vacuum
Air Flow @ Vacuum Inlet: 30 LPM (free flow) typical
Vacuum - Max.: 550+ mmHg (73.3 kPA)
Vacuum - Range: 50 - 550+ mmHg (6.7 - 73.3 kPa)
- Battery : Rechargeable Battery, NiMH 12 volt 1.6 Ah. (Battery = 90 days)
- Power Cord : 12V DC Power-cord for connection to vehicle connection.
- Charger : AC/DC Adapter Charger (100-240 V).
- Latex free
2 year limited warranty (excluding the canisters, tubing systems and battery.