Neann FAB Firs Aid Backpack Bag Only - Grey
The NEANN FAB (First Aid BackPack), is a unique all purpose first aid kit designed to carry a large range of first aid items from basic first aid to intensive care.
Designed to store and transport a Defibrillator, Assessment/Trauma equipment and a Drug Kit.
- Designed to store and transport a Defibrillator (in its own separate pouch) as well as Assessment/Trauma equipment and a Drug Kit
- Made using reinforced antimicrobial EnvironFrei fabric, providing increased durability, ease of cleaning and improved infection controls by minimizing cross contamination,
- Elasticated side holders: for carrying Emesis bowls or Water bottles,
- Multiple storage pockets for a large range of equipment,
- Middle zip compartment for Trauma gear (separate NEANN FAB – Drug Kit 50-001-0629-0386
is attached here),
- Defibrillator compartment in front base: quick access point, defib can slide out,
- MEDIS labelling: Improves on scene efficiencies through quick identification of contents & minimising search/select issues,
- Backpack and carry handle and
- Extensive use of highly reflective tape for safety.
Dimensions: Length: 45.0 cm, Width: 33.0 cm, Depth: 24.0 cm.
The FAB Kit is supplied un-stocked (empty) & without optional extras unless specifically quoted.
Minor variations to the kit displayed can occur due to design improvement updates.
Images are indicative only.