Pocket Bag Valve Mask Resuscitator
The Pocket BVM is a revolutionary Bag Valve Mask Resuscitator developed for professionals who require a BVM but have limited storage space.
Requires minimum pressure to be compressed and, due to its design, quickly recovers its shape, so as not to cause operational fatigue, even after extended continuous use.
- Up to 75% cube space reduction, space efficient
- Textured grip to prevent slippage
- Single Use eliminates cross contamination Superior resistance to high/low temperature unaffecting bag re-expansion
- An Endotracheal Tube can be connected to the Resuscitator
- Deflector, see through mask
- Peep valve adaptor can be attached
- Ergonomic cushioned mask design fits securely to facial contours
- Two independent Inlet Valves, one for air, and the other for oxygen.
- It can be folded compactly to fit a small storage case.
- The Pocket BVM Manual Resuscitators has enhanced performance and reliability.
Includes Bag, mask, patient valve, reservoir bag, inlet for oxygen drive line