SAM Pelvic Sling 81-127cm
The SAM Pelvic Sling II is the first and ONLY force-controlled circumferential pelvic belt. It is scientifically proven in peer-reviewed studies to safely and effectively reduce and stabilize open-book pelvic ring fractures.
- Scientifically and clinically proven to provide safe and effective force to stabilize pelvic fractures.
- Buckle maintains correct force cannot be over-tightened.
- Simple 3-step application: just insert belt through buckle, pull strap, and secure.
- Low friction posterior slider facilitates transfers.
- Every sling is tested for quality.
- Front of sling is narrow and tapered to facilitate urinary catheterization, interventional radiology, external fixation and abdominal surgery.
- Radiolucent allowing for X-rays without removal.
- Velcro on strap and sling for quick and easy fastening.
- Fabric does not stretch and cleans for re-use with standard detergent or antimicrobial solutions.
Standard size fits 98% of population.
Reusable, not a one time use device.
Dimensions : 81-127cm