Slishman Traction Splint
The award winning Slishman Traction Splint is the ultimate traction splint. Lightweight, compact, rugged and boasting features like no other traction splint on the market.
- No extension past the foot.
- Quickly adjusts to patient.
- Easily applied during manual traction.
- Not contraindicated for lower leg injury or amputation.
- Ability for bilateral application.
- Light and compact.
- One size fits all (including Paediatrics).
- Aluminum is barely visible on X-ray.
- Thumb screws on locks are steel, and are therefore, visible on X-ray.
- Corrosion and shock resistant.
- Temperature stable.
Weighs : 595g in the case.
Case dimensions : 56cm x 7.6cm x 7.6cm.
Includes : 3 x telescoping aluminum poles with 2 x easy-to-use thumb screw locks, a neoprene ankle hitch, an adjustable nylon groin strap with quick- release buckle, and an optional mid-leg neoprene strap that can be applied for added rotational stability.