SOF Tactical Tourniquet - Wide Orange
The SOF® Tactical Tourniquet Wide Generation 4 is the latest generation of the SOFTT-W from Tactical Medical. The tourniquet is comprised of high-strength, lightweight alloy components. Its design allows the tourniquet to slide over a limb or, if the limb is trapped, the tourniquet can be rapidly disconnected and reconnected around the limb without rethreading the strap. With one application method for both the arm and the leg, the Gen 4 is the easiest tourniquet to operate under stress, which can lead to reduced levels of blood loss and ultimately better quality patient care.
The Gen 4 still maintains its 1.5" tourniquet strap, providing a wider compression pattern resulting in additional arterial compression and increased patient comfort.
- Available in Orange and Black
- A true 1.5" strap for increased constricting pressure and patient comfort
- Quick-release, snap-lock buckle design, allowing rapid routing of the strap around trapped limbs without rethreading
- Lower-profile, light-weight alloy components, providing the required strength and durability only metal can offer
- 5.5” windlass that is secured into the clip and tri-ring
- Single application method regardless of location
- Orange colour