Stethoscope Littmann Cardiology IIII Black
The Littmann 3M Cardiology IV a traditional dual lumen design, the Cardiology IV boasts improvements in sound quality with its next generation tubing for greater audio retention and improved durability.
The new diaphragm assists in the reduction of surrounding noises improving the clarity and definition of the heart and lung sounds.
- Double sided chestpiece for paediatric and adult ascultation.
- Paediatic chestpiece is convertible to an open bell.
- A tunable diaphragm for low and high frequency sounds.
- Traditional dual lumen tubing that reduces noise artefact and improved longevity.
- Adjustable headset.
- Angled ear tubes for comfort fit.
- Length: 69 cm
- Net Weight: 177 g
- Performance: 9
- Patient: Adult, Paediatric
- Chestpiece Finish: Machined Stainless Steel
- Chestpiece Technology: Double Sided
- Chestpiece Weight: 85 g
- Diaphragm Diameter: 4.3 cm (Adult), 3.3cm (Paediatric)
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Diaphragm Type: Two Tunable Diaphragms
- Construction: Dual lumen (two acoustic channels within tube)
- Tube Colour: Various
- Eartip Type: Soft Sealing
- Headset Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminium