T-Pod Pelvic Sling
The T-Pod Pelvic Stabilization Device is a rapid and effective device for treating pelvic trauma, pain, and bleed-out while preventing loss of life.
With its patented circumferential tightening mechanism, T-Pod is the only external fixation device shown in independent clinical studies to be equivalent to a surgical procedure in achieving stabilization, while also mitigating patient discomfort.
T-Pod is used extensively by civilian first responders in motor vehicle accidents and by medics on the battlefield, especially in incidents involving improvised explosive devices.
- Specially engineered pulley system ensures even pelvic compression and stabilization.
- Single-handed tightening with no straining.
- Adjustable, one size fits most physiologies, easily trimmed for custom fit; two can be secured together for obese patients.
- Flexible: Non-metal fabric belt.
- Compatible: 100% radiolucent, X-ray, CT, and MRI compatible.
Single Use only
Latex Free - Non metal, flexible fabric belt