Traction Splint Adult 444 - Adult - Ferno
The FernoTrac Traction Splint has been the standard for treating patients with suspected long bone fractures of the lower extremities.
It provides easy to use, dependable traction to relieve pain and reduce the possibility of further vascular and nerve damage.
- Provides in-line mechanical traction to relieve pain and reduce the possibility of further vascular and nerve damage
- Simple, adjustable, wrap-around ankle hitch designed to allow EMTs to check pedal pulses.
- Low-profile ischial pad permits splint to be applied with minimum movement of the patient's leg.
- Heel stand folds flat for storage and instantly locks into place for support of the injured leg.
- Set comes together in yellow nylon carrying case to keep splints sanitary and ready for use.
Adult Traction Splint
Length Min - 90cm Length Max - 137cm
Height Min - 8cm Height Max - 22cm
Weight - 2kg