V-Vac Starter Kit - Laerdal Manual Suction
The V-VAC Suction Unit is a manual portable unit designed to provide quick and effective suction.
It weighs less than 0.3 kg and can be adjusted to accommodate different hand sizes.
A reliable backup for emergency healthcare provider. The V-VAC works the instant you squeeze it.
- One-hand operation, all-in-one system.
- Adjustable stroke distance - for high or low vacuum.
- Soft no clog, suction tip.
- Catheter connection.
- Disposable one-piece cartridge (canister) eliminates the need for cleaning contaminated parts.
- Reusable handle - easy to clean for repeated use.
V-VAC Starter Kit for Patient Use includes: Handle, 2 Replacement Cartridges, Double Male Connector, and Directions for Use.
Weight: 0.292 kg (0.644 ibs)
Size: 34.3 x 6.4 x 12.2 cm (13.5" x 2.5" x 4.8")
Vacuum range: 170 - 380 mmHg (23-51 kPa)
Peak Flow rate: 70 liters/minute
Cartridge capacity: 425 ml canister