Vasofix IV Safety Cannula
Vasofix® Safety is a peripheral IV catheter with an injection port and a passive fully automatic needlestick protection. The single-use device is intended to generate intravascular access to sample blood, administer fluids/medication and blood/blood products intravenously.
The device can be used for all patients for which infusion therapy is prescribed. No gender or age related limitations. Vasofix® Safety can be used for adults, pediatrics and neonates.
- Universal Back Cut Bevel – Allows for a wide choice of insertion angles and is designed for minimal puncture trauma
- Radiopaque Stripes - For a good visibility of the catheter capillary under X-Ray.
- IV catheter material available in PUR and FEP – PUR for a softer and more comfortable indwelling performance, FEP as alternative firmer material
- Fixation Wings – Stabilization helps to reduce catheter movement and related complications
- Injection Port – Allows for quick injection without interruption of infusion
- Not made with DEHP, Latex/Natural Rubber, PVC
16G - Grey
20G - Pink
22G - Blue